Monday, October 19, 2009

Trip to Langdon

Ashly, Christopher and I went to Langdon to visit my parents over teachers convention. We left after school on Wed. which was about 2:30pm. It was shortly after 7pm when we headed north out of Fargo that it started to snow. We slowed way down, traffic was going 40-50mph. That was pretty miserable with such a long trip. Then when the car ahead of me went in the ditch, I decided I wasn't going to do this anymore. I called Chadd who found me a hotel room at the Days Inn in Grand Forks and we happily stayed there for the night. Then in the morning we drove the last couple hours home to Langdon. Christopher was so happy once we got to the hotel, crawling around, after being in the car all afternoon.





Grandpa and Christopher loved his pickle. He cryed hysterically when we took it away from him when it was almost gone!



























Intense birthday moment. My 33rd birthday is October 28th and mom and dad had a cake for me and some gifts. Thanks!!!















































Lots of fun places to crawl around and stand up by in grandma and grandpa's house. Christopher had so much fun!

Mom and dad had fun things for Ashly to do too...I'll post those pictures later. She worked on a school project about dad's years in the Coast Guard. She carved a pumpkin and did some art projects. Ashly and I both renewed our CPR/First Aid with mom. Thanks mom!











On the way home, we had lunch with Jennie...the new Mrs.












No comments:

Post a Comment