Friday, October 2, 2009

Impala number 2

















Today we went to three dealerships and I test drove a Chevy Impala and Traverse and a couple Nissan Maximas. After a big day of car shopping I came home with Impala number 2! It's way more exciting than you think - I got the top of the line 2009 LTZ model with all the bells and whistles. She's a beauty - my personal favorite - the leather heated seats!!! Bring it on winter, I'm ready for you now!!! A few other perks are bluetooth phone connection, (I can use my cell phone hands free) sun roof, remote car start and look at those beautiful 18 inch wheels! Thanks to Chadd's bartering skills (which I think he could hire himself out as a professional) and our GM credit card, we walked away with a good deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment