Friday, October 30, 2009

1990

Here's a picture from 1990. Can you find me?



I had a great 33rd birthday. Thanks for all the birthday wishes.



Christopher and I had our first swimming lessons together. There was a good turn out. Both moms and dads in the water. We went around in circles singing, the kids kicked around a big ball to each other, they played with water toys and we put them on the ledge and counted to three and had them "jump" in the water. At the end, we put them in floaties, and Christopher loved this part. He kicked and kicked and kicked!



After swimming lessons we went out to eat at my favorite restaurant in Forest Lake, 'Za. It was yummy!!! I got a wonderful birthday card from Ashly, she had a bunch of her friends sign it. That was very thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment