Monday, October 5, 2009

Glad the weekend is over


I worked a double shift on Saturday and Sunday. Let's just say that was not fun, and I hope I don't have to do that for a long time again. Chadd, Ashly and Christopher spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Larson and the rest of the family. Sounds like they had a good time.
Christopher seems like his ears are better now. Looks like he is getting a top front tooth. Cute! He's crawling around more than ever now. He keeps himself busy. I dressed him up today for daycare because it was picture day there. Some of the daycare gals commented how grown up he looked all dressed up! I will buy the pictures if I like them. We didn't have to preorder, so we'll see.
Ashly is dressing up everyday for homecoming week at school...pajama day, twin day, neon day, spirit day.
We picked up mine and Ashly's bridesmaids dresses from David's Bridal for the final time today. We are excited for Blake and Jennie's wedding this weekend in Fargo.

No comments:

Post a Comment