Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wes and Ruth's Wedding

On Friday evening we attended my cousin, Wes's wedding. He married my brother's wife's sister. So cousins married sisters. Keeping it all in the family! The wedding was at the Wabasha Street Caves in St. Paul. It was a nice, romantic atmosphere. The wedding was very nice and I had a wonderful time with my family!

Here's Wes - the groom.

Here's Ruth - the bride - talking to mom.


My sister Jennie.




Jennie's husband, Blake.




Wes's dad, Pete


Jennie and Blake - they have been married a year now!!! Happy Anniversary to them on October 10th.



Me and sisters - Bobbi and Jennie. Behind us is Wes's brother, Cameron.




Sisters




Ashly and Chadd



Me and Chadd





Mom and Dad




Mom and Dad - jeez, get a room. Oh yeah, you did!




Ashly, Brittany and Jordyn enjoying a ROOTbeer!!!




Dad and Chadd chatting it up!




Brother Steve and me




Here's the bride and groom - what a great couple!



Brother Steve's wife and sister to Ruth, Libby and mom





Steve was a groomsmen and Lib was a bridesmaid





Ashly and me





Me and mom





Eating


The head table




What happened Blake? Seriously, I don't remember!!!





Steve gave an excellent speech.

1 comment:

  1. This seems to be a great party. I can’t wait for my sister’s wedding. I have planned so much for that day. We have picked up one of her favorite venues in Chicago for the wedding ceremony and I will be decorating that place with her favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete