Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great friends

Christopher and I got together with my friends Laura and Marcia and the kids. We had a great time talking and the kids had a great time playing! The back row is Xander, Rylee, Christopher and Colton. Linden is in the front. Cute!!!



Here we are eating!


Christopher had fun playing. He likes to be around the other kids.



Good food and great friends!




And don't forget little Brannock!





Christopher got jealous when I held the baby. He cried.






Christopher loved the two cats!







And, of course, there was a huge green exercise ball there. He was trying really hard to get it upstairs so I had to run out to the car and get his smaller green ball as you can see in the rest of the pictures he held onto that the whole time! It's only a phase, it's only a phase, I just keep telling myself that!



1 comment:

  1. So fun to see Laura and Marcia! I miss all you girls! Everyone's got such adorable families!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete