Thursday, August 12, 2010

Loud noises

Storytime with dad.

Christopher spends alot of time playing with legos. He is getting good at pulling apart and putting together skills.








We were driving on the interstate today and we passed a big semi truck with a big load and I looked back and Christopher was plugging both his ears and yabbering something. It was so funny, I realized he thought the truck was going to be loud. The road by his daycare is currently being torn apart and in the morning the kids go out and watch the bulldozers and trucks for awhile and I bet they got that from the daycare teacher "cover your ears, it's loud!!!" It was so cute I laughed out loud by myself! It's the little things in life that make it so worth while!
I forgot to bring my camera, but last night we went on a dinner boat cruise on Lake Minnetonka for Chadd's Dad's 71st birthday. We had a great time! I was thankful that Auntie Cindy had a bag ful of toys that kept Christopher occupied!



No comments:

Post a Comment