Wednesday, February 17, 2010

shoe therapy

Yep...it truly exists. I had an upsetting day at work today (I won't elaborate about work on my blog) then I had to go to the dentist, and it's never a good thing when the doctor is in the middle of filling a cavity and says "oh no!" Apparently the cavity was way deeper than he expected??? Good, now he can charge me more...oh, and he did, but he fixed it. So, incidently I found myself wondering around the HarMar Mall after all that to get my book for book club that I now have one week to read and I didn't mean to, but I just walked into a shoe store...and there you have it folks...shoe therapy. Unfortunately, it doesn't make me feel as good as I'd hoped :( Thanks to my wonderful husband for talking and listening to me. Life is such...

2 comments:

  1. Therapy is needed for crappy days.

    Steve and I had probably the worst week last week since the hospital - I won't elaborate, but on Friday of the worst week ever, I sent balloons to Steve at work. Just as he had to tell his boss he quit.

    Then in the evening, we visited Toys R Us, browsed for about an hour, and stayed overnight at a hotel - watching movies and sprawling out on the king bed.

    Needless to say, when Monday came, we were in a totally different mindset. Our therapy worked!

    Oh, and P.S. - Har Mar is the WORST mall in history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lib. Glad you guys feel better! I just gotta say one thing...I have to drive forever to find a bookstore, that is one thing the HarMar Mall is good for...there's a Barnes and Noble there ;) We desperately need a Chipotle and a bookstore up north!!!

    ReplyDelete