Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter Fun













Helping with the dishes, I'm sure!
Walking is the name of the game right now. Christopher is walking all across the room right now. Once he started, he just keeps going! It's amazing to watch how fast he has picked up on the walking thing. As I am typing this he is walking across the livingroom!
Ashly is having a grand old time today tubing with a friend at Ekobacken. Tomorrow she'll go skiing with Chadd's family. We waited until today to realize her snowpants are too small and we kinda put off buying new ones last year. So we went to Gander Mtn. today and there was one pair of snowpants in the women's section left. One single pair - 50% off. What are the chances they are the right size? Very good! We sure did luck out there! I don't know if I would have used all my luck on that particular thing in my life, but, oh well...Ashly has snowpants!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment