Saturday, January 30, 2010

Burgers



Ashly had some friends over last night. One of them stayed overnight. They hung out in the hottub and watched movies, eating doritos and popcorn. She is out sledding right now.
We are short 3 full time day people at work right now. So I am picking up several shifts whenever I can. We were doing ok, until my coworker went into labor on Thursday at only 35 weeks. I wish her the best. She was on the schedule for all of Feb. I'm gonna work an extra Sunday and I took back some of my vacation days I had put in for in February. Oh well! Money is good.
We tried grilling ground turkey burgers last night for the first time. The "healthier" alternative to a fat, juicy hamburger. We put lots of spices in it (followed a recipe with worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, etc). I give it two thumbs up. Chadd and Ashly both liked it ok too. The raw meat looks slimy and not a real good color, but once they were grilled they were scrumptious.
This is Christopher's last day on antibiotics for his ear infection. He is doing well and sleeping at night again. As a matter of fact, he slept in until 9am this morning! Wow! What a year can do for your sleep. This time last year and the whole 2009 I didn't know what it felt like to sleep that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment