Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So, it was Sunday evening. The Vikings game was on (yeah, old news now) and Chadd put together some really yummy lime chili chicken kebabs and grilled them. Did I say YUMMY!?

Chadd's cool grilling platter he got for Christmas from my parents.

The raw chicken and veggies...

And the cooked, final product. Oh, did I mention how good these things were???!!!


Ok. So Chadd takes his grilling seriously, and he does a great job. And funny thing, but the weather isn't a real big factor on whether he'll grill or not. Snow, no snow....0 degrees, whatever! I'm not complaining! He even wears yet another Christmas gift from my parents, the light that attached to the bottom of the rim of the baseball cap. Very stylin' Actually, it's getting real close (fashion wise) to the clip-on sunglasses. (Dad...you know what I'm talking about! Ha!)



Ashly, enjoying the grub.




Chadd, enjoying his masterpieces.






Oh...poor Christohper was left out of this meal. Not quite buddy. I think it was the "chili" spices in the lime chili chicken that wouldn't sit well with the little guy.
Chadd - thanks for the great meal. Job well done. We'll have to do it again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment