Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Matters









As I'm sitting here waiting for my family to come home, I just realized something at 8:00 tonight. I worked today and Chadd, Ashly and Christopher went to the lakehouse to hang out. When I left work today and got home about 3:00 I was so excited to relax, maybe sit in the hottub, take a nap, read. Instead, ever since about 4:00 I have been watching the clock and just craving to hold my baby, hug him, kiss him, and cuddle him. I miss my whole family. I just re-realize how lucky I am to spend so much time at home with Christopher. I also get the benefits of seeing Ashly more too, hearing about her day and her activities. And every moment I get to spend with my wonderful husband is a moment I cherish. What started out as a rocky road for me as I became an adult, has turned into all my dreams come true. I love my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment