Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The mile


























Ashly had another track meet on Monday. She improved her mile time from 7min57sec to 7min15sec, and she is starting to like running the mile! She continues to really like track.

Christopher and I stopped by the daycare this morning and met the gal, Marcia, who will be there in the mornings. She was super nice. I gave her the scoop on Christopher and she gave me a list of what to bring next week. We start on Tuesday. I really like this daycare and I'm excited for Christopher to have a fun place to go and hang out. Right now there is all boys in the infant room, and there is another Chris. To make it easy, I told them to call our baby Christopher and the other goes by Chris. That should help a little...I guess otherwise, that is how nicknames develop!

Good news Steve! Awesome...another good doctor's appointment...cancer free and going strong! I'm so proud of where you've been and how far you've come. We all love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment