Sunday, February 22, 2009

A fun weekend






Just hanging out with daddy! I think they are becoming good buddies! Tummy time is fun. Christopher can move his head back and forth. I go to the other side and talk to him until he moves his head the other way to my voice. Other than that, he's kinda stuck. We had a great weekend, the four of us. We ventured out to Target. I wanted my first trip to the store with Christopher to have some reinforcements so I wanted Chadd along. It went well, I think I'll be able to handle it! I just have to time it right between feedings so he's content.
The 7th graders helped put on the church service today. Ashly's job was to sing with the band "Testify" that sings and plays all the songs up front. She did a good job. I went to watch and left Christopher and Chadd at home so Vicki, Ray, Cindy, Mike and the kids could stop by and see him on their way to ski. Ashly went with them...she sure does love to that skiing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment