Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMS OUT THERE!!!


A special "Happy Mother's Day" to my big sister, Bobbi, who will be having a baby boy on (if not before) May 23rd. And "Happy 1st Mother's Day" to little sister, Jennie, on her 1st Mother's Day, who is expecting her first child, a son, in the beginning of September. Congratulations to the new moms and I look forward to meeting my new nephews!


I have two very special moms in my life. Here's a little about each of them....






If I told you I have that feeling that I was lucky to be born into the family I was, would you know what I mean? No one can choose who their parents are, or who their family is, but I couldn't imagine having anyone else for a mother than I do because I feel like I have the most wonderful, caring, nurturing woman in the whole world as my mother. My mom, Carla, is not only a wonderful mother, but a wonderful grandmother. She was there for me all the years of raising Ashly when I needed her guidance. She was really like a second mother to Ashly and I don't take for granted how lucky I was to have her by my side. She has been so caring, excited, welcoming and truly attentive to Christopher. He is so lucky to have a Grandma that cares so passionately for him. Thanks, Mom, for all you have done for me and my family through the years. Because of my wonderful parents, my thoughts from childhood are only of being loved and being part of something wonderful. Thanks for making me feel special always, Mom. I want to make sure you feel special on Mother's Day and always! I love you!









Chadd's mom, Sharon, is amazing in so many ways. First of all, it goes without saying, that she raised a little boy to become a wonderful man that respects and honors me and that I truly love. She embraced me and Ashly as we entered the family and has done so much to make us feel welcome and loved. She has been an awesome grandmother to Christopher since the day he was born. She is always helping out with the kids and I do believe that Christopher is her little buddy! Thank you, Sharon, for all you have done for our family and for being the wonderful grandmother that our children love! Happy Mother's Day! I hope you enjoy the day with family and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment