Friday, January 7, 2011

Play doh

My creativity was limited so one day when we played playdoh I made a bunch of little balls. However, it was close to bedtime and that became an issue when it was time to stop playing and put the playdoh away.






These are my "dogs" in a little bed with a bone (I know, not that good!)














Because he would not let go of one particular little blue ball of playdoh.







Yep, that's the one. So, let's just say there was plenty of tears when I had to take the playdoh away. I guess I draw the line with sleeping with playdoh. He can sleep with almost any toy, but that just wasn't going to work! So right away the next morning he remembered and we had to play with the playdoh again!







Look at all the playdoh balls!

















No comments:

Post a Comment