Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Dressing Up Fun

I had a quick weekend since I worked all weekend. Chadd calls it "kid duty" when he has to watch Christopher while I'm at work!!! Ashly had an overnight puppet adventure. She traveled with the church group to Winona and Lake City and put on four puppet shoes between Saturday and Sunday. They stayed overnight at a church and played games and watched movies. She said it was a good time! She says her arms get real tired holding up the huge puppets. They dress all in black, even with a black nylon thing over their head so they are not seen as they make the puppets move. She seems to really enjoy it. I haven't seen a puppet show this year yet, but I've seen a sneak peek at practice. Ashly is a girl puppet with a saxophone. Wish I had pictures for you, hopefully if I see a show!

Christopher enjoyed "watching" football on the TV this weekend!













No comments:

Post a Comment