Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookies, Hats and Cups

This is all the Christmas baking that has happened at our house. Ashly made two batches of Sugar Cookies. I don't have to make the good stuff because there's gonna be lots when we go home for Christmas! Yummy, I can't wait for mom's (and dad's) cookies!




The cup with the straw you see in the background was a gift for Christopher we got a long time ago, but I just got it out for him for the first time last night for something new. He really liked the straw and the opening and closing of it. However, he wouldn't let go of it when he went to bed. I put him to bed and when I came out of the bedroom I told Chadd that he wouldn't let go of that cup and that is not good because he's gonna wake up and need help with it....sure enough, 230am I had to get up and help him get a drink and then refill it and put him back to sleep holding the cup! I called it. I was kinda hoping I'd be wrong...oh well...

He kinda looks like a little shepherd in a Church Christmas Pageant, but he's just a little boy eating a chicken nugget at the counter with dad's hat on. Very normal, I tell ya!




He loves hats.









Playing around with mom!














No comments:

Post a Comment