Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fair 2010

We went to "The Great Minnesota Get Together" on Friday - the Minnesota State Fair! We had a blast! There were thousands and thousands of people. I hate that it's so busy, but that's just part of being at the fair. Wow - look at all those people!!!





FOOD - that is the main attraction!!!



Christopher was really good. It was cool outside. Time for jeans and a jacket!



Ashly is eating a big brownie. Oh - and Ashly was good that day too!




Chadd is eating potato skins.





I'm eating potato skins...mmmmm...mmmmmm!






Christopher is eating potato skins. He really liked them.







Ashly and Christopher going down the giant slide.








The giant slide was a big hit!




My favorite - deep fried pickles and dip in ranch. I tried these the first time I ever came to the fair with my friend, Laura, and these have been my favorite ever since!







Petting the horse.




Sheep at the fair.





No, silly...that's not Chadd, that's a llama!







Here's Chadd eating the llama...no, just kidding, it's probably cow!!!






Christopher loved Sweet Martha's Cookies!!!





Fresh cut french fries, dip in ketchup and...





devour!!!










Christopher enjoyed some rides.









Christopher scared some lady when we were standing in line for a ride and he threw his stuffed rat on the ground!









Down on the farm.








Fun driving a tractor.









Nice hat, Ashly!














Ashly and Christopher were dancing to a live band.










Big Bacon on a stick





Chadd's Papa Pronto Pup! Yummy!


10,394 calories and 62 grams of fat later....I had a stomach ache that evening. But, will I do it again next year? You betcha!!!

1 comment: