Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Monster Boy

My monster boy! The towel I bought at Kohl's because they are just too cute and you can't use a boring old towel from the bathroom when you have this cute wet little boy!!!

The monster stuffed animal is from Nana Larson from Girl Lake last summer. I guess you can't buy boys cute little dolls so you buy them monsters!!! It's kinda fun having a boy. I find myself walking into stores like kids Gap, Old Navy, etc and naturally walk over to the girls clothes, then I remind myself I need to be in the boy section!




Yesterday and today, Christopher has been attached to Ashly. He always loves being with her, but he really wants her now. When she goes downstairs, he cries at the gate. It's cute. I think I can say (with slight envy) she is the favorite!








No comments:

Post a Comment