Thursday, July 23, 2009

Learning to crawl






Well, we might have a little time yet, but he gets in position to crawl. Then he whines because he doesn't move. Then he'll plop his belly back down and just scoot backwards. One of these days he'll get it. Today was the first time I had Christopher ride in the shopping cart sitting up like a big boy. He did really good. I put a blanket behide his head just in case, he held onto the cart and I put my purse on one side of him and he leaned slightly on that...and loved to play and chew on my purse strap. He was pretty content riding in the cart like that, looking around at all the sights.
Ashly is going to babysit Christopher tomorrow while Chadd and I work. I had to work 4 days this week, and we only have daycare for three days. She is having a friend stay overnight and her friend is going to help her babysit tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be more fun that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment