Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taggy Blanky





Christopher is starting to hold onto things so I give him his taggy blankets. He seems to really like them. He also likes his little ducky toy mommy bought him! Today when I picked Christopher up from daycare, Marcia (the afternoon daycare worker) said he was so good. He didn't even cry today! Wow! I think he really likes it there. When I dropped him off he was smiling so big for Melanie (the morning gal). I think he just loves those gals that give him so much attention.
Ashly is mowing the lawn this year for the first time. She only has one more week of school left. Yipee!
We are off to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow after work and will return on Monday. It'll be our first big trip with the little guy. We are all excited. Our tradition has been to go every year during Ashly's spring break, but we didn't go this year since Christopher was brand new.
On Tuesday, I went to the Twins Game with my friends Caron and Laura. I hadn't been to a game in about 3 years. It was fun...we had drunk people behind us and the girl sitting right behind us caught a foul ball. We ducked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment