Sunday, May 24, 2009

Borrowing Chadd's work laptop
















We are borrowing a laptop computer from Chadd's work until we buy a new one, so I thought I would sneak a blog entry in here and there. The week started out with an emergency root canal for me. Ick. Then my face continued to swell and I was in pain and on antibiotics (better now!) Then Ashly finished track last week. And Chadd, Christopher and Ashly attended Ashly's Honor Roll Banquet on Tuesday while I headed to Fargo to be with my family. Chadd and I went out to eat and bowling on Friday night with our neighbors while Ashly babysat Christopher, and the neighbor's 3 and 5 year old. Fun was had by all. Chadd went to Wisconsin on Saturday and rode ATV trails with his friend while Christopher and I stayed home (I was looking forward to a day at home finally!) and Ashly was out and about with her friends. We look forward to a fun Memorial Day tomorrow at lake Minnetonka....and Mom, I love you and hope you feel better. I look forward to you having some lemonade! We all love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment