Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Shower in Fargo





Three of my high school friends, Jill, Jodi and Jayla, hosted a wonderful baby shower for me in Fargo. It was so fun to see everyone. Thanks so much Jill for opening up your home to this. You were awesome hostesses! The top picture is my family (Mom, Bobbi, Jordyn, Ashly, Jennie, Libby, and Brittany), the middle picture is my highschool friends (Jill, Jodi, Jenny, Jayla and Tonya) and the bottom picture is old coworkers (Melissa, Sue and Ember). Oh, and I'm the big green blob in all the pictures! It was so nice of each and every one of you to come to the shower, especially a few of the gals I haven't see in many years! I had so much fun catching up, and there was good food, games and so many nice gifts. I also want to thank my wonderful husband for driving me to Fargo. I was too nervous to travel myself, luckily we had good roads. And the baby was not born in North Dakota! No more traveling for me for awhile! I am so excited to use all the stuff we got for gifts...blankets and sleepers and socks and mittens and toys and so much more!



After the shower we went back to my sister, Bobbi's, apartment and some went swimming. Then we went out to eat and to bed! What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment