Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meet the Larson's








Welcome to Wyoming, Minnesota! This is to keep our family and friends updated with our family: Chadd, Kathy, Ashly and baby boy due February 13th. I hope to post lots of pictures of Ashly and the baby so everyone can enjoy them as much as we do (and will!). The pictures up today are Chadd and mine's 2nd wedding anniversary on September 30th, and Ashly's band concert last Tuesday (Ashly's in the middle with the braids). I enjoy checking up on my friends that have blogs and thought this would be a perfect time to get started. I am currently on bedrest and off work for a week since we had a little scare last Thursday after work. I was having pain on top of my belly so my doctor sent me to the OB observation room and I was on the fetal monitor for four hours. After more tests, it was determined that I was having contractions two minutes apart. Apparently, that's not a good thing! So they gave me two doses of a medication to stop the contractions and sent me home for a week (I call it house arrest!). I see the doctor on Thursday to see what happens next. I think baby is happy as can be tumbling around in my tummy right now. So hopefully everything will be okay. It's just a looooong wait for me.









4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Not sure if I'm blogging now (I'd like to be, to keep up with techies). Will look forward to new pictures, and can't wait to meet baby boy Larson.

    Grandma (Sharon) Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the Larsons...moving up in the digital world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy,
    Great pics! Wow, Ashly's really growing up & looking forward to new baby pics. Uuugh, bedrest, I know how that goes! Hopefully you won't be on it for long.

    FYI, I've got a blog too, just learning blogging myself in the past few months. :)
    http://kellyandbrooke.blogspot.com/

    Until next time, get some good R&R so you can be up and moving again!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world. I will be sure to keep up with your blog to see how your family is doing and growing.

    ReplyDelete