Friday, December 19, 2008

Basement in progress






























Here's some pictures of the basement:

1. Chadd (left) and cousin Dave (right) working hard!

2. Computer desk area

3. My hot tub!

4. Fireplace

5. Kitchenette area (the TV/couch area will be somewhere inbetween the fireplace and kitchenette area, kinda full of tools and supplies right now)

6. Bathroom

7. Ashly's room (yes...she picked an electric lime green wall...teenagers!)


Next time I put pictures up it will all be done. I can't wait! It's starting to look real already. Getting some paint on the walls helped, although we need to retouch a lot of that up after fixing some of the sheetrock.


I got approved at work to work half days until the baby is born. My body is thanking them...and so is the baby (I hope)! 56 days to go...or so!





1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks great! All of Chadd's hard work is paying off. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete