Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby is doing good!

Well, I had my doctors appointment this morning and my doctor says everything looks fine. We talked about my work situation, and since I'm on my feet for an eight hour shift in the lab, she wrote me a note to work half days. I'm waiting to hear back from my manager if they will accommodate that or not. I hope this doesn't get complicated! The time I miss now will be deducted from my maternity leave, but I'm just trying to balance everything right now. All that matters is baby is good, and he's not coming out just yet! Only eight weeks to go...YIPPEE!!!! I will try to get back into life after a week of rest. I am supposed to work this weekend.

On another topic, the basement is still in progress. Currently, we have someone downstairs putting the tiles in the kitchenette area, bathroom, and on the fireplace. On Saturday someone is coming to over to continue installing the cabinetry and doors. I'll put pictures up later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and baby are doing well, that is all that matters the rest is just an inconvenience. You'll have to put up pictures of how the basement turns out, it sounds really great and I probably won't get to see it otherwise. Sounds like Ashly is going to have quite the bachelorette pad down there.

    ReplyDelete