Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! It was so great to see these pictures of Chadd's family. (Thanks Chadd!!!). I missed my family and I hope they all had a great holiday celebrating at my brother's house in East Grand Forks.

In the middle of this picture is Christian...home for the holidays from his first year in College! This is Chadd's cousin. He's enjoying college in Montana and I heard had plenty of fun stories to tell!

There's my boys at the end of the table! (Thanks for taking the picture, Mike! Nice hair!)











Christopher's 2nd Thanksgiving....yum, yum!





I asked Chadd to bring me home a piece of pumpkin pie. I didn't remind him that morning because I wanted to see if he remembered. Well, he passed the test! (Thanks Chadd!). This pumpkin pie was made by Chadd's aunt Vickie. It was delicious Vickie! Thanks!







One more closer look at MY piece of pie.






Ok....after dinner festivities. Of course, retiring to the livingroom and start in the on the black friday ads!





Here is something new they tried this year. Apparently each kid had a color sticky tab and they marked the pages with stuff they wanted on them! Funny!



And then Chadd brought out the chips and dip...and Christopher loves it!



Dipping his chip...he doesn't have the etiquette down yet. There was lots of double and triple dipping!












Chadd insisted...here I am eating my pie! (Yes, there is pie under that coolwhip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment