Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No Fun :(

It was bound to happen because last week when I took him to daycare they told me he was the only one that wasn't sick yet. Well, now he is :( He did not have a very good day. We tried going to Walmart and he cried and cried and coughed and coughed, even if I carried him, so we had to leave. Later, it was so beautiful outside, I took him outside and it lasted about 15 minutes and he wanted to go in. He wouldn't take a nap, he cried and cried. I tried to rock him and he rolled all over the liviningroom floor eventually sleeping for about 20 minutes. What an icky day for the little guy. I hope tonight and tomorrow is better. I'm suppose to work and he is supposed to go to daycare...hopefully.





















2 comments:

  1. Aren't people supposed to keep their kids at home if they're sick? To prevent infecting the rest of the kids at daycare?

    ReplyDelete