Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Looooong Icky Weekend

Well, I am on day 5 and I am finally at 90%. What a long and icky weekend. It first started at 5am on Friday morning when I wished my husband happy 37th birthday and went off to work. Chadd went hunting in Wisconsin over the weekend with his dad and Mike. I was going to do a birthday blog, but that didn't happen.





I had to take Ashly to help with Turkey Bingo at the school from 5-9pm on Friday evening. She was helping with the fundraiser because she is on student council. I went there for a little while and played bingo, but didn't win. Had lots of fun though. And Christopher liked all the attention from Ashly's friends, the chocolate chip cookie and hotdog! He even got to bring home that beach ball you see in the pictures. If they only knew how that ball made his day!



Then Ashly got sick on Friday night....then I got sick on Saturday night....so, so, so lucky that Christopher didn't get it. I haven't been that sick in a long time. And I have to thank Ashly for being so wonderful helping with Christopher on Sunday and Monday. It's hard to be a mom and be sick.



Christopher's new thing is to walk around in mama's shoes






Here's the beach ball he got at Turkey Bingo











We are playing the "where's turtle?" game.






Giving the turtle some lovin!



Look at that spoon!



Sharing ice cream with sister is the best ever!




Reading a book on his couch.





Well, now that I finally feel better I get to spend the next four days at work! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - eat lots for me since I will not get Thanksgiving this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment