Saturday, July 31, 2010

New couch, new shoes

This is our newest addition of furniture to our livingroom. Only the best, high end furniture do I purchase for our very classy style of living! (Ha! ha!)






He couldn't decide what end he wanted to sit on!




Right side?




Or left side? (That's my left :)




Hmmm...what do I do now that I am sitting?






Gotta go! Can't sit still, gotta keep moving...it's the toddler way!








After some debate (within my head) I decided to go back to my original thought that when kids start walking they should have good shoes. I was going to get his shoes at Stride Rite, that was my plan all along, but then when it was time to buy shoes I got some at Target and thought these will do. Now I regret that and I'm changing my mind (like all women do!) and I'm getting some good support tennis shoes for his little growing feet. So we went to Stride Rite today and look at the spiffy shoes we found on clearance!!!!








Check me out!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment