Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No trouble please








Summer is off to a great start for Ashly. She has been busy hanging out with her friends. I guess that is what you do when you are that age. She has had some sleepovers and gone to a movie and does lots of bike riding around town. As long as they stay out of trouble.... I did have to yell out to her, 2 girls and a boy when I saw them hauling our ladder down the street. She said her friend is locked out of her house. I had to make sure it was valid and it was - the mom was there and she was locked out! Well, you never know....


1 comment:

  1. Hello ;) My name is Gunn and i live in Norway. I really don't now how i got into your bløogsite men when i did i thougt that i should say hello. Is'n every day i wrigt to people "over there" LOL You have a beautiful boy there. Nice pictures. Cool to se a bit of other peoples life. A spes. in amerika. It's so different from our lives here in Norway. Vell now i guess i have said enough LOL I'll wish you all a very happy summer. Kind regards from Gunn in norway (maurasnuppa30@live.no if you want to wrigt back)

    ReplyDelete