Wednesday, May 5, 2010

60th Birthday















My post today is to honor my mother. It is her 60th birthday today so everyone wish her a Happy Birthday!!!! Let me just say a few words about this wonderful lady that I was so lucky to get as my mother. She is a beautiful woman, both inside and out. She is the most caring person you could ever know. As a nurse, a friend, a wife, a mother and a grandmother, she puts her heart out and gives everything of herself to the ones she loves. She is a true "nurse" in that she is a care giver and nurturer in nature. She has always been there for every one of us and she does not have a mean bone or spirit in her body. I truly respect her and admire her. I am envious of her passion for her work, she makes long hours and hard work "ok" because she loves what she is doing. She is dedicated. She has weathered some hard storms and come out on the other side with a positive attitude. I can say that she is the best mom in the whole world, and then when she became a grandma, she went one step further than that...and for that, and for who she is, I cannot say enough, how much we all love this WONDERFUL AND ACCOMPLISHED NURSE, MOM, WIFE, FRIEND AND GRANDMA. I thank God that you are my mom! I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Woderful blog.I'm waiting for your new post.
    Have a god day.

    ReplyDelete