Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crib

Ok...now I've had a couple comments about having no crib and no highchair and I have to clear that up! (don't always believe everything you read on the internet. ha ha!!!) I was just saying that "in the future" someday when Christopher moves over to the toddler room permanently (sometime after he is 16 months old) then he will not have a crib or high chair at daycare, but he will still have them at home. And right now he still uses them at daycare because he is still in the infant room most the time with the babies! Sorry for the confusion!!!



On a side note...he's taking a nap right now as I type this...WITH THE GREEN BALL!!!



P.S. And Ashly is at her first track meet today. I forgot the camera. I was so mad at myself. Sorry, I will have to get pictures at the next one. Christopher and I went right after I got off work. We saw Ashly do the hurdles and the triple jump (like the long jump with a couple extra hops in there). Cman was tired and wanted to run on the track, the one spot he couldn't! So he started throwing a few tantrums and he was tired so we headed back home and he fell asleep in the car within 5 minutes. I was hoping we could stay longer and see Ashly run, maybe next time. The track meets are 4 plus hours so there is no way we can see it all.

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering what I was doing wrong as I can't see Evelyn out of a crib anytime soon. She can crawl out (even with a sleepsack on) so now we have a crib tent up. I hope that Ashly has a good start to her track season. I've don't think I've seen a triple jump before.

    ReplyDelete