Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seat Number Seven

Left foot, Right foot...the 80's are back whether we like it or not!



Neon and blue nail polish!



Jennie is exhausted after a long day shopping with us! We had waaaay too much fun for shopping! We'll definately have to do that again! Christopher was with us in his stroller and he was so good I couldn't believe it. And he met Santa Claus for the first time. I did not have him sit on his lap yet, but we were just walking by and Santa was going on "break" and said hi to us. Christopher just grinned and looked away shy. He wasn't scary to him...yet, just another person that likes to wear red.



Angry face??? I think we were delirious from shopping!



Blake was smiling...even after he found out how much Jen bought :) Love you guys!!!





Went to Lauren's birthday party on Sunday. Here is Christopher with the balloon. It made him giggle.






Oh...yeah, there were lots of balloons!!!! Amy is so clever at decorating!






Even the big kids had fun playing with the balloons!


Friday night we met Mike, Cindy, Steve and Libby for Seinfeld. First we ate at Rock Bottom Brewery, and thanks to the fact that our waitress was Lib's friend we got good, fast service and were out of there in time for the show. We saw Jerry Seinfeld at the Orpheum Theater. This is my third time seeing him and the show was great...I'd go again! I did however, get in a bit of an argument before the show. Actually, I didn't say much, I just counted to seven many times. A lady came up to me and told me I was in her seat. She had seat seven. I told her, "Yep, this is seat seven." and pointed to the empty seat next to me labeled "7" Well let's just say it took over what felt like 5 minutes, and counting to seven many times before her husband told her to sit down. By the way, I was in seat six, just like my ticket said!!! Once she sat down she leaned over and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to start a fight!" Then she had one of those annoying laughs throughout the whole show...what do you do??? (may I be a nerd right now and point out in one of the Seinfeld episodes, George's friends are having a baby and he drives them to the hospital and they steal his name "Seven" he wants to save for when he has a baby....hmmm!)


Thanks to Sharon and Glen for watching the kids that night so we could enjoy the show!


Blake and Jennie came to stay with us for the weekend. Jen, Ashly, Christopher and I went shopping at the Maplewood Mall all day Saturday. Chadd and Blake went to Wisconsin to our land. Chadd is getting ready to hunt next weekend which is Wis deer hunting go time! We wish him luck!


Then on Sunday we went to Lauren's birthday, she turned 8. (that would be Chadd's cousin's daughter). The party was great and the weather was beautiful. We went on a nice walk around the neighborhood.








No comments:

Post a Comment