Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get better Chadd!














Chadd has been sick all week. I'm glad he is feeling better. He's not 100%, but he's getting there! Luckily, we don't have much going on this weekend so he can continue to rest.


Christopher and I had our second swimming lessons last night and I dunked him underwater. We were told to count one, two, three and blow in their face so they close their eyes and scrunch up their face, then dunk them. It is not recommended to do this more than 3 times in one hour. Anyways, I did that and then just as I watched his face submerge underwater, his eyes popped wide open! Needless to say, he didn't really like it. He just acted surprised, so I didn't do it again. Maybe next time! He seems to like swimming lessons, but there are lots of babies and a lot of commotion so it's hard for me to get a smile out of him 'cause he's so busy looking around. However, as soon as the lessons were over, back in the locker room, he was smiling and talking up a storm.




Ashly made crepes in her cooking class. Conclusion: she doesn't like it! But she's made some good things including chocolate chip cookies and banana bread. She is doing a church activity/fundraiser thing on Saturday at the church.




No comments:

Post a Comment