Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deck the Halls...

We finally gave in and bought an artificial Christmas tree this year. Actually, I think it'll be nice and easy. It was fun picking out our real trees every year, but it was hard to find time and so messy. Needles everywhere. I won't miss that.



Chadd gets to put it together!


Ashly is busy getting all the decorations out.






Oh...and Christopher is such a big help. Yeah...right....



Sister and brother are busy.






Oh, look, I'm the one actually decorating the tree. Go figure! It was fun though, we listened to Christmas music on the radio while we decorated. We put the tree downstairs this year so I don't go insane keeping Christopher away from it. We will probably be able to put it upstairs next year. We'll have to see how good a listener little guy is by then.





Here comes trouble!








Mr and Mrs Claus, perhaps?!







Ashly put the tree topper on. It's a blinking angel that was my Grandma and Grandpa Ellingson's (mom's parents). I love seeing it every year on top of our tree. I have such great memories of Christmas growing up being at my grandparent's house on Christmas eve and opening presents and staying overnight.










Here's our beautiful tree!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment