Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spiderman and White Castle



Ok...I like the spiderman. The shirt is cute. However, NO WHITE CASTLE (the picture is of libby and christopher and a white castle burger box). I think I'm going to make a new rule, right now. No white castle until one is completely, 100%, no questions, potty trained! It's evil stuff! How does that sound Steve and Chadd? I have a feeling I'm outnumbered!
I had my six week (after having baby) doctor appointment today. Everything is good. Christopher and I stopped by the lab where I work after my appointment and visited with the crew. It's fun to see them, I love not having to work right now. It's a super nice break. It's going by fast.
I'm thinking about everyone in Fargo and hoping the flood doesn't cause too many problems for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment