Saturday, February 4, 2012

PJs and Potty











Christopher loves his new soft cuddly Cars PJs he got for Christmas!






I haven't made it to the blogging world this week. It's been a looooooong, but successful week of potty training. Chris started potty training on Monday at daycare. I had a long talk with the ladies at the daycare and they were so willing to get this started. Monday was rough with accident after accident...melt down after melt down (both him and I!). Tuesday was better. Wednesday I was home all day with him. The morning started out rough, but then from noon on I just had him run around naked and that seemed to help. Thursday when I picked him up from daycare he was dry...NO ACCIDENTS ALL DAY THURSDAY!!! I was so excited. We continue on with hope....







No comments:

Post a Comment