Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

It's that time of the year! I love putting up the Christmas tree!






Putting the tree skirt on













Hanging the decorations on the branches.










Putting the angel on top! My tree topper is my Grandma and Grandpa Ellingson's. I love the warm memories it brings to me every year that we put it atop our tree :)










I was commenting how we don't have a cat or a baby in the house this year and that it's been along time since I didn't have to worry about the tree tipping over....I spoke too soon.















Christopher likes to crawl under the tree.








...just like a cat!























The stockings are hung!











There's already presents under the tree!!!






Beautiful!










Chadd's nativity set and my jewelry christmas tree








More Christmas decorations








Chadd's (second) love! Evelyn....our IKEA statue is even in the spirit!









Here's a picture Cindy gave me on our first Xmas together cutting down a tree! Ohhh, the memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment