Monday, October 3, 2011

What a beautiful day!

I had Monday off and we enjoyed the beautiful weather.






I love that smile :)






He decided he was going to scream as loud as he could over and over and over.... I didn't even shush him! He looked at me like I would, but I just let him explore how it feels to scream!

















He likes to take his shirt off when he gets hot. He's seen it done once or twice by his father!











He's tracing our house number with his finger.
























































Climbing on daddy's ATV. When he was up there, the mailman came by in the mail truck and I said, "Look, there's the mailman." And he asked, "Is daddy in there?" I don't exactly know why he would ask that, but either he thought he would get in trouble for climbing the four wheeler or else he wanted daddy to take him for a ride?!!






Also, when he was playing outside he asked me to go get his Barney stuffed animal. He asked me a couple times before I said anything. I said, "You can go inside and get it." And he responds, "No, you go get it. I'm too busy, Mom." Hmmmm, I wonder if he's heard that before?!






















No comments:

Post a Comment