Monday, August 10, 2009

6 months















I have a sad little boy today. I guess the shots are bothering him. Christopher had his 6 month checkup and shots today. I can't believe how old he is already. He's 19 pounds 0.8 ounces and 27.2 inches long (both 77 percentile). What a big healthy boy! Everything is going well for him, no issues. I have to work on weaning him off the night time feeding. Easier said than done. He can start to try more foods now. We've been working on the Gerber fruits. So far he likes everything!




We got him this cute little giraffe rocker at a garage sale in the neighborhood last weekend. He likes sitting on it because he's so proud he's a big boy! My next purchase for him is going to be a baby swing just like at the park. We will mount it onto the underside of the deck and he can swing all the time. He just loves it!!! I'll have to make sure there are no birds nests under the deck if I'm gonna be hanging out down there. Mr. Owl, do your job!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment